One of the hot topics in the world of Integrated Marketing, especially when it comes to CPG advertising is crafting a strategy that connects the dots across multiple platforms, such as TV, print, digital, in-store marketing and FSIs. Over the last 24 months the pace of truly integrated marketing campaigns has really picked up, as brand advertisers follow the consumer – and she is connected in ways like never before. A great example of these media consumption habits and trends can be seen in the GMA Shopper Marketing report, Shopper Marketing 4.0: Building Scalable Playbooks That Drive Results. (A special callout to my friend Matt Egol at Booz & Co, for his leadership in creating this report)
Last week, I had the opportunity to get on stage and present “Maintaining Connections Across Platforms” at iMedia Brand Summit in Austin, TX. My presentation showcases two iconic brands, Kibbles ‘n Bits and Milk-Bone. I had a short 15 minutes to present the two cases and take some Q&A from the audience of brands marketers, media folks, publishers and brand experts.
If you have a few minutes, watch the presentation and think about how brands are connecting the dots for you as a consumer or how you’re doing similar work as marketer. I would enjoy hearing your thoughts and feedback.
And how did I celebrate after the presentation? By having a fantastic tex-mex lunch at an Austin institution – Chuy’s! (there may have been some queso and creamy jalapeno ordered)
- Wow, leaked information from Uber, shows they are crushing it! Check out these revenue numbers! bit.ly/18CRyhT #uber 12 hours ago
- Bummer @AmericanAir backing out of @AmericanExpress Plat deal for Admirals Clubs. Amex wins with this email! #loyalty http://t.co/hdjylosYnp 12 hours ago
- For all your Elf on The Shelf fans. Do you know what your Elf is really up to? Here are the TMZ version of photos bit.ly/IEqDpb 13 hours ago
- RT @Yahoo: The inspiration behind the female lead in "Top Gun" receives a milestone Pentagon promotion yhoo.it/IE8Uyj http://t.co/3… 15 hours ago
- Hey @nbcnightlynews Why was Shanghai listed as countries ahead of US teen tests. It's a city, right? Why not list China vs.a city? #curious 1 day ago