One of the hot topics in the world of Integrated Marketing, especially when it comes to CPG advertising is crafting a strategy that connects the dots across multiple platforms, such as TV, print, digital, in-store marketing and FSIs. Over the last 24 months the pace of truly integrated marketing campaigns has really picked up, as brand advertisers follow the consumer – and she is connected in ways like never before. A great example of these media consumption habits and trends can be seen in the GMA Shopper Marketing report, Shopper Marketing 4.0: Building Scalable Playbooks That Drive Results. (A special callout to my friend Matt Egol at Booz & Co, for his leadership in creating this report)
Last week, I had the opportunity to get on stage and present “Maintaining Connections Across Platforms” at iMedia Brand Summit in Austin, TX. My presentation showcases two iconic brands, Kibbles ‘n Bits and Milk-Bone. I had a short 15 minutes to present the two cases and take some Q&A from the audience of brands marketers, media folks, publishers and brand experts.
If you have a few minutes, watch the presentation and think about how brands are connecting the dots for you as a consumer or how you’re doing similar work as marketer. I would enjoy hearing your thoughts and feedback.
And how did I celebrate after the presentation? By having a fantastic tex-mex lunch at an Austin institution – Chuy’s! (there may have been some queso and creamy jalapeno ordered)
- Dear @SUGOI_Apparel love your gloves but this is worst place for rubber logo. The letters are abrasive to face. #ouch http://t.co/H1rZi6E0FW 2 days ago
- If Rushmore Academy's Max Fischer lived in San Francisco, he would be petitioning Wes Anderson to show The Grand Budapest here today! 2 days ago
- Congrats to the Coupons.com gang. You've come a long way from at home printed coupons! @Coupons #CPG @tonybiancs 2 days ago
- RT @pmarca: My view is that it doesn't matter who Satoshi is. The ideas stand on their own, the math stands on its own, the code stands on … 2 days ago
- hey @AmericanAir are you guys still providing luggage tags for milestones like 1MM miles, explat, etc? 3 days ago