One of the hot topics in the world of Integrated Marketing, especially when it comes to CPG advertising is crafting a strategy that connects the dots across multiple platforms, such as TV, print, digital, in-store marketing and FSIs. Over the last 24 months the pace of truly integrated marketing campaigns has really picked up, as brand advertisers follow the consumer – and she is connected in ways like never before. A great example of these media consumption habits and trends can be seen in the GMA Shopper Marketing report, Shopper Marketing 4.0: Building Scalable Playbooks That Drive Results. (A special callout to my friend Matt Egol at Booz & Co, for his leadership in creating this report)
Last week, I had the opportunity to get on stage and present “Maintaining Connections Across Platforms” at iMedia Brand Summit in Austin, TX. My presentation showcases two iconic brands, Kibbles ‘n Bits and Milk-Bone. I had a short 15 minutes to present the two cases and take some Q&A from the audience of brands marketers, media folks, publishers and brand experts.
If you have a few minutes, watch the presentation and think about how brands are connecting the dots for you as a consumer or how you’re doing similar work as marketer. I would enjoy hearing your thoughts and feedback.
And how did I celebrate after the presentation? By having a fantastic tex-mex lunch at an Austin institution – Chuy’s! (there may have been some queso and creamy jalapeno ordered)
- Good luck to all my friends running in the Boston Marathon on Monday! 1 hour ago
- What's with this new rule about no photos or video taking during recitals? Screw it. Won't be the first time I break a rule. Going rogue! 1 day ago
- This Blackhawks OT is unreal. Let's get it done! #NHLplayoffs 3 days ago
- Chicago, why are you so cold!! Ah, it's good to be here anyway. 4 days ago
- 1 of best, well-written @TechCrunch articles in a long time. An in-depth look into SF's housing dibacle tcrn.ch/1gyHzrO @kimmaicutler 5 days ago